Thursday 24 July 2014

Sharing some memories

My husband pointed out the other day that this is a nice blog and that I should have continued, for us even. So maybe I will...
Specially now that Aaron says those beautiful things that we would love to remember and Mila is reaching the beautiful 3 months milestone.

Aaron is in a wonderful age, 2.5 year old, and he mesmerizes us all the time with the things he does and say. Unfortunately I'm incapable of remembering everything, so it would be a great idea to write them down so we can know when and what.

Since Mila was born 3 months ago he has been staying with me Wednesdays and Fridays. This wednesday he said to me that he was upset at me, because he was too busy, and because I'm not listening...all the things they hear from us. Maybe we should start being more careful to what we say around him.
He also told me that he wasn't well and that's why he was going upstairs (an excuse to go play with his new firetruck engine) and later when I asked him to put his socks on he said that he wanted to be sick.

the joys...

and here is Mila, that is talking to the little lion. she is LOVING this Lion and smiles up a storm.
Oh so cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment