Friday 1 August 2014

why why why

So much happening this week. We've reached the why stage, and I must confess I'm not having any fun with it.
Every thing is why? And there is no end to the conversation unless I say you tell me why.
Also this morning Aaron asked me to buy him "Mater", the brown one. He does have a little tow truck that he uses as mater, but I guess he realized that he needed the brown / real one.
One of the whys this week was why daddy needs to go to work and I explained that was for him to make money so we can buy stuff.
So when he asked me for Mater this morning, I said I don't have any money. He asked me "daddy has money? ". And than he said: Daddy you give mamae money to buy me Mater? do you have money?

Was the cuttest little thing. I said to him I was going to see if I had money in my wallet after I go to the supermarket, cause I needed to buy Yogurt and Strawberries first.

Mila is nearly touching her toys in the bouncing chair and finally getting in a routine. She started giving me clear cues that she is tired, so I put her to bed and she is straight asleep. very cute
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment